Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Snorkeling in the deep . . .

Oh no! I coming back to California from Hawaii! I recently went to Hawaii for my summer vacation. I only stayed at Hawaii for 6 days! Can you believe that? Only 6 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I still did a lot of interesting things in Hawaii. One of the most interesting things was I went to snorkel in Kealakekua Bay, at the Big Island. We took a boat ride from Keauhou on the Fairwind Snorkeling company’s boat, the FairWind. It was 45 minutes on the boat before I started to snorkel.
The fairwind had a 13 foot high dive into the water and 2 water slides that slide you down until you drop 8 feet into the water.I went on one of the water slides. It was extremely It is almost very, very dense. The water was turquoise in color. I could see the bottom of the ocean floor. The coral and fish that I saw were very colorful and were very awesome to see.
When I went to snorkel, I saw many cool things such as coral and many fish. I even saw a baby shark! I felt very refreshed after I went to snorkel because the water was very cold.
Overall, I think the snorkeling experience was very interesting and very fun. Maybe you should try it to!!



No comments:

Post a Comment