Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Black Diamond Skiing Experience

Recently, I went to a skiing at Lake Tahoe. I went at Boreal Ski Resort. We went for 4
nights and 3 days. The first day, I went with my Uncle to the Green and Blue slopes. The second day, we didn’t go skiing, but on the third day...
… We were climbing up the Accelerator Lift. The wind was cold against my neck. The Accelerator came to a stop. Something was going on down below. It started back again. I was with my Uncle. My dad was teaching my sister how to ski. After a billion trillion years (it was not a billion trillion years but you get it) we finally got off of the ski lift. I started moving toward the lift. The snow was whipping under my feet. I got in position to go down.  I mustered up some courage, and off I went.
I started wedging the whole way down. The slope suddenly got steeper. I got a tugging sensation in my gut. I stopped. It looked like a cliff. My Uncle was right behind me. I moved in a turn. Suddenly, out of the blue, my skis had burst with speed. I sped down extremely fast. “Break, Break!” I shouted. It seemed no one had heard me.
Kaboom! I fell. Ouch! i tumbled down the slope. Finally, my skis stopped. I put my skis perpendicular to the slope and got back up. I went to to the right side of the slope. the was a mini half pipe. I went on it. I went on one side, turned, and went the the other side. for 1/4 of the slope I did that. The slope then turned easy. “This is going to be easy!” I said to myself.
I burst down the slope with newfound speed. I started doing parallel turns. I got to the woods entrance. I wonder what’s going to happen if I go there. I entered the woods. There was nothing much about the woods. but when I entered back into the main slope, there was a tiny ramp, so I jumped when I got out.
I went back into the main slope. I saw the lift entrance. Here we go again I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment