Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

My song about the Indian Version of Talk Dirty to Me

Give Curry to me

Note: This song has a riff that we want to show, so we kept the riff in the YouTube link. Next, our song contains Hindi words. At the bottom, the translations are there.

First Verse:
Give curry to me...
On that bowl that you get on… in the restaurant

Second Verse:   

Huh- Cause I know what that curry needs,
Some salt and some cheese
I got red stains on my curry bowl…
Going to make it hard to eat
Chorus:
Been around the globe,
Never ate your curry!
But it doesn't really need explaining
All I really need to understand is…
When…
You…
Give Curry to Me
(Arabian Background Music Starts Playing

Chorus Repeats
(Arabian Background Music Starts Playing
Bridge Rap:
Roti Paratha, closed the curry shop
Sold out stores, you can lick the spoon
Ganga Ghats, curries on deck
Mouth to curry, tongue on spoon
International awesome curry!
Every bite I take, I am in dept
Spoon or naan, what do you expect?
Their curry so good I bought some more
Anyway, every day I begin to love it it more
Got her saved in my phone under curry master
First-class curry on my table, looking really good

Anyway, every day I'm trying to get some curry
Got her saved in my phone under curry master!
Third Verse:
Eik!… Met a Friend in Mumbai
Dho!… He gave me all the cuur-rry
Theen!… But it was missing something’
Char!…. oooooohhhh
Chorus Repeats

Hindi Translations (not part of song)

Eik- one
Dho- two
Theen- three

Char-four


No comments:

Post a Comment